The entire content of CATI.io (including logo, graphics and pictures) is the exclusive property of the company Prague Fertility Centre s.r.o., except pictures uploaded by an app’s users.The pictures uploaded by the app’s users are used in the app on basis of its owners’ consent. Any copying, dissemination or other unauthorized use (without the company’s explicit consent) of any CATI.io's part is prohibited. However, dissemination of links to the content of CATI.io is allowed.
Use of any technical means (including so called web-scrapping) to download, or extract the pictures, videos or any other content from CATI.io is prohibited.
The use of CATI.io under the mentioned conditions is free of charge.
The provider of cati.io is entitled to change the content of the app, some its functions or stop the service to do maintenance of the app or to improve offered services.
Neither the provider nor the owner of CATI.io's content is responsible for consequences or decisions made on the basis of CATI.io's data.
Evaluation of embryos by the app has merely recommending character. Neither the provider nor the owner of CATI.io's content is responsible for choosing an embryo for transfer. None of them is responsible for the result of implantation of the embryo chosen by the app.
Neither the provider nor the owner of Catio.io's content is responsible for content uploaded by the app’s users. The users are bound to upload content only in case that they are authorized by the owner of the content to use it this way.
The user hereby declares that the content, he is uploading, is his exclusive property and the client has consented with use of the picture in that way. The user hereby gives consent to use the uploaded content for scientific purposes by the CATI.io's provider and to publish it.
Controller of the Personal Data
Gratyon CZ s.r.o., IČO: 073 75 565, with the registered office at Sokolovská 81/55, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under sp. C 299990 as Administrator. You can contact it at: email@example.com.
The Personal Data Processed
We use your following information:
- first name
- clinic for which you work
- e-mail address
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
We use your Information for the following purposes:
To take steps prior to entry into a contract:
- to process your registration for the Services, or entry to a competition;
- to provide the Services including managing your account, to communicate with you about them or your account with us;
- to send you information about changes to our terms or policies; and
- to verify your identity.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties', legitimate interests. These interests are:
- to fulfil your requests and inquiries regarding the Services and to notify you if you have won a contest;
- to provide technical support for the Services;
- to analyse how you use the Services, including which videos you like to watch, and to help us develop new services; and
Where you give us consent:
- to send you newsletters, commercial announcements and offers also of third parties and to use technologies to check if these have been received and opened;
- to send you content, offers, rewards, and promotional materials, by email or on other sites, apps or social media, which may be personalized based on your visits to and use of the Services and to check to see if these ads have been received and if they were of interest to you;
- to communicate with you through an online chat.
For purposes which are required by law; in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation